Saturday, January 5, 2019

Spending time with Mr. C

My husband works a lot...and while he's at work, Isa gets to play!

I invited "C." over and he walked in as soon as my husband left.  No time to waste!


C. is so big and tall...I melt every time he pulls me close to him and hugs me!  Such a strong man.




















I led C. to bed...our marriage bed...and gave him a big hug.  I whispered into his ear, 'I want you to fuck me while my husband is away...again.'


I stripped his clothes off, pulling his shirt and jeans off...and even his shoes.  He was already ready for me!














I took his cock in my hand and started stroking him.  I love his cock...it fits perfectly in my hand and I think he liked it too because he started squirming on the bed.














Pretty soon I crawled between his legs and took him into my mouth.  For a moment I thought about the last time I sucked my husband on our bed...but pretty soon my thoughts went back to the meal in my mouth...














I slid down to the end of the bed and got on my knees.  I giggled to myself at the thought of my husband working his ass off while I sucked C.'s cock!!

















I climbed up on top of him and started fucking him...in the bed where just an hour earlier, my husband was sleeping!  I started off slowly...I wanted C. to feel really good...REALLY good.  So I fucked him nice and slow.

Just how my husband likes it.










I laid down against his body while I fucked him.  The pace of our fucking got faster and faster...and pretty soon I was moaning like crazy...and so was C.  He told me how much he loved my pussy...his sweet talk soon paid off...











I came hard...squirting all over his cock and balls...and my rippling pussy sent HIM over the edge as well and he squirted his warm seed inside my fertile garden.


















Afterwards...we lay on the bed quietly...he caressed me gently.

"You're coming back tomorrow, C., right?  My husband works all day."

He replied, "I will be here as many times as you need me!"


I rolled over and kissed him deeply.  "I need you right now!"

He was soon hard again...and we fucked all morning and into the afternoon.









No comments:

Post a Comment